Denton Dad saves Toddler's life

Denton
Typography

Ivor Mckenna,a window cleaner fromDenton,had been shopping at Morrisons in Denton when he heard a lot of noise coming from the car park he then rushed over to see what was causing the commotion and saw alittle girl choking. Three year old Eve Morgan was fighting breath and was turning purple after a malteeser chocolate got stuck in her throat, Eve's mum Gaynor was totally distraught after she had unsuccessfully tried to dislodge the sweet. Ivor stepped in and put Eve on his knee, then gave her a couple of slaps on the back which dislodged the sweet to the great relief of Gaynor and every present. Ivor then slipped away as soon as he saw Eve was ok.

Gaynor was keen to trace herioc Ivor and he was tracked down after a local media campaign,

(he can be seen above with Eve) Gaynor believes her little girl would not be here today without Ivor's intervention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
advertisement
Advertisement
advertisement
advertisement
advertisement
Sign up via our free email subscription service to receive notifications when new information is available.